My studio has a reputation of doing things that make a difference in the lives of other people and, of course, animal companions.
As you might imagine, I am approached for donations nearly every business day of the year. It's not possible to support every request received.
Donation requests that are approved are generally from supportive clients - those people who have already established a relationship with my studio and staff over the years.
Notes about my donations:
1. My pro bono work and donations are not viewed as tax deductions by the IRS. However, we donate hundreds of hours of pro bono work every year.
2. Silent auction packages are my least effective way to support non-profit organizations.
3. I rarely gift sessions or packages for drawings or prizes outright.
4. Pro Bono (free) portraits of rescued cats, dogs, birds and other companion animals are provided every Thursday morning at my studio for rescue organizations and others as approved by my staff and By Appointment Only.
6. Donation requests should be made via personal letter. I will try to respond to all requests.
I'll always consider new requests however my pro bono and donation resources are largely committed to the following non-profit organizations - some whom have partnered with my studio for more than 20 years. In most cases, my donations now consist of offering the extensive professional resources of the studio and staff:
Front Row Seats Band Director